Benefits of Central Sydney GP Network Membership include:
- free attendance at education/continuing professional development events
- able to nominate for Board Director and committee positions
- eligible to be considered for paid work e.g. working group, advisor, external representation
- vote at AGM and general meetings
- Regular updates from Central and Eastern Sydney PHN
The Central Sydney GP Network area comprises the (former) local government areas of Burwood, Canada Bay, Canterbury Bankstown, Inner West, Strathfield and the following suburbs in the City of Canterbury-Bankstown and the City of Sydney: Canterbury-Bankstown suburbs of Ashbury, Belfield, Belmore, Campsie, Canterbury, Clemton Park, Earlwood, Hurlstone Park, Kingsgrove, Lakemba, Narwee, Punchbowl, Riverwood, Roselands and Wiley Park, City of Sydney suburbs of Alexandria, Annandale, Beaconsfield, Chippendale, Darlington, Eveleigh, Forest Lodge, Glebe, Golden Grove, Pyrmont, Redfern, Ultimo, University of Sydney, Waterloo and Zetland.
General Practitioners, Aboriginal Health Workers, Practice Managers or Practice Nurses whose practice is in the Central Sydney GP Network area* are eligible to apply for Ordinary Membership.
The following are eligible to apply:
- General Practitioners, Aboriginal Health Workers, Practice Managers or Practice Nurses whose practice is outside the Central Sydney GP Network area*
- Any person, body corporate or other association whom the Directors in their discretion consider suitable for associate membership of the Company; or
- GP Registrar (GP Registrar Associate membership is free if practising in the Central Sydney GP Network area)
* Extract from Constitution – please refer to page 2 Application forms for Definitions
Ordinary: Initial fee $110 per annum (to renew $110) subscription year is 1 July to 30 June
Associate: Initial fee $110 per annum (to renew $110) subscription year is 1 July to 30 June