The CSGPN area comprises the (former) local government areas of Ashfield, Burwood, Canada Bay, Canterbury, Leichhardt, Marrickville, Strathfield and the western and southern statistical local areas of City of Sydney including the following postcodes : 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2037, 2043, 2050.
WHO CAN APPLY?
General Practitioners, Aboriginal Health Workers, Practice Managers or Practice Nurses whose practice is in the Central Sydney GP Network area* are eligible to apply for Ordinary Membership.
The following are eligible to apply:
- General Practitioners, Aboriginal Health Workers, Practice Managers or Practice Nurses whose practice is outside the Central Sydney GP Network area*
- Any person, body corporate or other association whom the Directors in their discretion consider suitable for associate membership of the Company; or
- a GP Registrar (no application is required for GP Registrar Associate membership if practising in the Central Sydney GP Network area)
[Extract from Constitution – please refer to page 2 Application forms for Definitions]
Ordinary: Initial fee $110 per annum (to renew $110) subscription year is 1 July to 30 June
Associate: Initial fee $110 per annum (to renew $110) subscription year is 1 July to 30 June
BENEFITS OF CSGPN MEMBERSHIP
- free attendance at education / continuing professional development events
- able to nominate for Board Director and committee positions
- eligible to be considered for paid work e.g. working group, advisor, external representation
- vote at AGM and general meetings
- 15% discount at Blooms Chemist
If you prefer to apply as a member of CSGPN via fax, the following forms can be used. Please keep in mind that you will not be registered to log in to the CESPHN website with this method.
Contact Sue Moxon on 8752 4920 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.